B:CP Course Ch 1 Dilemmas of Behaviorism Summary

[Rick Marken (2013.07.13.1150)]

Thanks so much to all of you who sent in replies to the Ch 1 study guide. Here is my summary of Chapter 1, Dilemmas of Behaviorism,informed by those comments.So keep 'em coming. And, again, feel free to comment/criticize/etc. But we’re moving on to Ch. 2 on Monday. The Study Guide for Ch. 2 will be posted in a moment.

PS. Those of you who are just auditing, please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions, either on CSGNet or to David (davidgoldsteinphd@gmail.com) or me (rsmarken@gmail.com) personally.

Best regards

Rick

CH1 Dilemmas of Behaviorism Summary.doc (39.5 KB)

···

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com

[Rick Marken (2013.07.13.1315)]

Here’s the Summary of Ch 1 again, with a couple little nits fixed.

Best

Rick

CH1 Dilemmas of Behaviorism Summary1.doc (40 KB)

···

On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Richard Marken rsmarken@gmail.com wrote:

[Rick Marken (2013.07.13.1150)]

Thanks so much to all of you who sent in replies to the Ch 1 study guide. Here is my summary of Chapter 1, Dilemmas of Behaviorism,informed by those comments.So keep 'em coming. And, again, feel free to comment/criticize/etc. But we’re moving on to Ch. 2 on Monday. The Study Guide for Ch. 2 will be posted in a moment.

PS. Those of you who are just auditing, please feel free to ask questions or make suggestions, either on CSGNet or to David (davidgoldsteinphd@gmail.com) or me (rsmarken@gmail.com) personally.

Best regards

Rick

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com