Bill Powers's email account

Hello Everyone,

I have been procrastinating on doing this, but it is time for me to retire Dad’s email address. I wanted to give you a heads-up in case any of you still have his address copied when you send correspondences. I didn’t want you to be surprised when your correspondence might be returned as unable to be sent.

Powers_w@frontier.net is where Dad spent much of his time and so its hard to let this go. I’ve made sure that any attached websites have been preserved. His archived emails are on his old computer and are backed up on a couple external hard drives so for now they are safe.

Thanks to all of you who continue to pound away at your keyboards, carrying on the discussion.

Kindest regards,

Allie

THANK YOU,

Charles Tucker

Past President of CSG

One of the early sociologists who is still fond of Bill

···

Hello Everyone,

I have been procrastinating on doing this, but it is time for me to retire Dad’s email address. I wanted to give you a heads-up in case any of you still have his address copied when you send correspondences. I didn’t want you to be surprised when your correspondence might be returned as unable to be sent.

Powers_w@frontier.net is where Dad spent much of his time and so its hard to let this go. I’ve made sure that any attached websites have been preserved. His archived emails are on his old computer and are backed up on a couple external hard drives so for now they are safe.

Thanks to all of you who continue to pound away at your keyboards, carrying on the discussion.

Kindest regards,

Allie

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Feb 9, 2016 2:43 PM

To: “Control Systems Group Network (CSGnet)”

Subject: Bill Powers’s email account