Bill's words and Leedskalnin's flyweel

BP: There is something of nonmaterial nature called organization…The way that collections of materials behave depends as much on how they are organized as on what the materials are.

Let’s take a short break from our busy lives (especially Rick) and watch this video about Coral Castle. Excuse the emotional style of presentation - the author of the video is being too cute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BZ3VhX3YI

(Ancient Knowledge part 4 - The secret of how the pyramids and coral castle were built)

Note the intricate organization of materials comprising Leedskalnin’s magnetic flyweel. And note how gradiose of a relation exists between this organization, numerology, and the structure of the pyramids. In case you didn’t know, the pyramids are, literally, a scale model of the earth. And so, independent of what anybody thinks, this is the way things are and ought to be; this IS our world model. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that Bill did not know these things! Most people simply don’t know. We all joke that the secret to the universe is 42, but nobody ever mentions 7129 / 610519.

I predict that all we will ever discuss for the next 60 years is:

1. Why do we keep our cars in lanes when the wind blows and why do we wear raincoats when it rains?

2. What’s the difference between Rick-PCT, Martin-PCT, Boris-PCT, and Bill-PCT?

3. Who hates S-R psychology more?

I would suggest we vary our actions, but that would probably be too much to ask if the goal is to provide no real-world solutions.