FW: Contribute your research to i-Perception

[From Rick Marken (2015.12.31.1125)]

···

Fred Nickols (12.31.2015.0715)

FN: Has any PCTer ever published in Perception?

RM: I did, just this year.

Shaffer, D. M., Marken, R. S., Dolgov,
I. and Maynor, A. B. (2015) Catching objects thrown to oneself: Testing the
generality of a control strategy for object interception, *Perception,*44, 400-409

Best

Rick

Fred Nickols

From: Editors, i-Perception [mailto:Announcements@news.sagepub.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:02 PM
To: fred@nickols.us
Subject: RE: Contribute your research to i-Perception

Dear Colleague,

We wanted to follow up with regard to the below email for i-Perception and encourage you to consider submitting your manuscript.

i-Perception is a new, peer-reviewed open-access sister journal to Perception. For over 40 years Perception has been a leading journal for everyone interested in all the senses and the perceptual processes of humans, animals and machines. i-Perception covers the same academic areas but while Perception will continue as a free-to-publish, pay-to-read journal of the traditional sort, i-Perception is a pay-to-publish, free-to-read journal, thereby disseminating refereed accounts of research as widely as possible…

Please explore the i-Perception website for more information, as well as for details on how to submit your paper.

We look forward to receiving your submission.

Sincerely,

Tim Meese, Aston University, United Kingdom
Peter Thompson, University of York, United Kingdom
Frans Verstraten, University of Sydney, Australia
Johan Wagemans, Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
Chief Editors, i-Perception

From: Editors, i-Perception [mailto: Announcements@news.sagepub.com]
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015, 4:40 PM
Subject: Contribute your research to i-Perception

View as webpage | Manage email alerts

Submit your manuscript to i-Perception

• Rigorous peer review of your research
  • Multidisciplinary audience
  • Open access format, driving high visibility for maximum global exposure
  • Prompt online publication
  • Sister journal to Perception
    Submit Your Article Online >>

About this Journal

i-Perception is a peer-reviewed open access sister journal to Perception, covering the same academic areas of all the senses and the perceptual processes of humans, animals and machines.

Please view the Manuscript Submissions Guidelines for full author instructions.

Featured Articles

Pinhole Viewing Strengthens the Hollow-Face Illusion by Trent Koessler and Harold Hill

Bias in Auditory Perception by Marjoleine Sloos and Denis McKeown

Give It a Tug and Feel It Grow: Extending Body Perception Through the Universal Nature of Illusory Finger Stretching by Roger Newport et al.

How to Get the Full Prism Effect by Klaudia Pochopien and Manfred Fahle

The Extent of Visual Space Inferred from Perspective Angles by Casper J. Erkelens

i-Perception is an open access journal. It relies on a modest Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the cost of publication and ensure your paper is kept freely available worldwide and in perpetuity. The APC is currently set at £375* for Regular Articles, £200* for Short Reports and Translation papers, and £150* for Short and Sweet and Journal Club papers. There are no charges for i-Reviews.

Sincerely,

Peter Thompson, *University of York, United Kingdom *

*If the paying party is based in the European Union, to comply with European law, Value Added Tax (VAT) must be added to the APC. Providing a VAT registration number will allow an institution to be exempt from paying this tax, except for UK institutions.

ABOUT US | CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE

SAGE Offices:
Los Angeles: 2455 Teller Rd Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA www.sagepub.com
London: 1 Oliver’s Yard, 55 City Road, London, EC1Y 1SP, UK. Registration No. 1017514 www.sagepub.co.uk
New Delhi: B 1/I 1 Mohan, Cooperative Industrial Area, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110 044 India www.sagepub.in
Singapore: 3 Church Street #10-04, Samsung Hub, Singapore 049483 www.sagepublications.com
Washington, DC: 2600 Virginia Avenue NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC, 20037, USA www.cqpress.com
115A090

Richard S. Marken

Author, with Timothy A. Carey, of Controlling People: The Paradoxical Nature of Being Human.

SAGE News
[Fred Nickols (12.31.2015.0715)]

Has any PCTer ever published in Perception?

Fred Nickols

···

From: Editors, i-Perception [mailto:Announcements@news.sagepub.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 4:02 PM
Subject: RE: Contribute your research to i-Perception

Dear Colleague,

We wanted to follow up with regard to the below email for i-Perception and encourage you to consider submitting your manuscript.

i-Perception is a new, peer-reviewed open-access sister journal to Perception. For over 40 years Perception has been a leading journal for everyone interested in all the senses and the perceptual processes of humans, animals and machines. i-Perception covers the same academic areas but while Perception will continue as a free-to-publish, pay-to-read journal of the traditional sort, i-Perception is a pay-to-publish, free-to-read journal, thereby disseminating refereed accounts of research as widely as possible…

Please explore the i-Perception website for more information, as well as for details on how to submit your paper.

Sincerely,

Peter Thompson, University of York, United Kingdom

From: Editors, i-Perception [mailto: Announcements@news.sagepub.com]
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2015, 4:40 PM
Subject: Contribute your research to i-Perception

View as webpage | Manage email alerts

banner header

Submit your manuscript to i-Perception

• Rigorous peer review of your research

• Multidisciplinary audience

• Open access format, driving high visibility for maximum global exposure

• Prompt online publication

• Sister journal to Perception

Submit Your Article Online >>

About this Journal

i-Perception is a peer-reviewed open access sister journal to Perception, covering the same academic areas of all the senses and the perceptual processes of humans, animals and machines.

Please view the Manuscript Submissions Guidelines for full author instructions.

journal cover

Featured Articles

Pinhole Viewing Strengthens the Hollow-Face Illusion by Trent Koessler and Harold Hill

Bias in Auditory Perception by Marjoleine Sloos and Denis McKeown

Give It a Tug and Feel It Grow: Extending Body Perception Through the Universal Nature of Illusory Finger Stretching by Roger Newport et al.

How to Get the Full Prism Effect by Klaudia Pochopien and Manfred Fahle

The Extent of Visual Space Inferred from Perspective Angles by Casper J. Erkelens

i-Perception is an open access journal. It relies on a modest Article Processing Charge (APC) to cover the cost of publication and ensure your paper is kept freely available worldwide and in perpetuity. The APC is currently set at £375* for Regular Articles, £200* for Short Reports and Translation papers, and £150* for Short and Sweet and Journal Club papers. There are no charges for i-Reviews.

Sincerely,

Peter Thompson, *University of York, United Kingdom *

Facebook banner

*If the paying party is based in the European Union, to comply with European law, Value Added Tax (VAT) must be added to the APC. Providing a VAT registration number will allow an institution to be exempt from paying this tax, except for UK institutions.

SAGE | 50 logo

ABOUT US | CONTACT US | PRIVACY POLICY | UNSUBSCRIBE

SAGE Offices:
Los Angeles: 2455 Teller Rd Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA www.sagepub.com
London: 1 Oliver’s Yard, 55 City Road, London, EC1Y 1SP, UK. Registration No. 1017514 www.sagepub.co.uk
New Delhi: B 1/I 1 Mohan, Cooperative Industrial Area, Mathura Road, New Delhi 110 044 India www.sagepub.in
Singapore: 3 Church Street #10-04, Samsung Hub, Singapore 049483 www.sagepublications.com
Washington, DC: 2600 Virginia Avenue NW, Suite 600, Washington, DC, 20037, USA www.cqpress.com
115A090