Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Bruce! Thank you for taking on the role as our fearless leader! Your guidance is greatly appreciated. I hope this year is a very good one for you!

Allie

Hear, Hear! Well said Allie.

Happy Birthday Bruce. May The Force be with you during the coming year, and may your error signals be minimal.

···

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Alison Powers controlsystemsgroupconference@gmail.com wrote:

Happy Birthday, Bruce! Thank you for taking on the role as our fearless leader! Your guidance is greatly appreciated. I hope this year is a very good one for you!

Allie

Wow, thanks!

Threescore and fourteen years ago today, my parents brought forth on this continent an autonomous little living control system that is still reorganizing today, mirabile dictu, with the help of friends such especially as those here.

···

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:09 PM, Richard Pfau richardhpfau@gmail.com wrote:

Happy Birthday Bruce. May The Force be with you during the coming year, and may your error signals be minimal.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Alison Powers controlsystemsgroupconference@gmail.com wrote:

Allie

I’d like to add my best wishes! My perception of your happy day involves something along the lines of a delicious dinner and a sumptuous glass of wine…

Here’s to all good things in 2018!

*bara

···

On Jan 23, 2018 15:42, “Bruce Nevin” bnhpct@gmail.com wrote:

Wow, thanks!

Threescore and fourteen years ago today, my parents brought forth on this continent an autonomous little living control system that is still reorganizing today, mirabile dictu, with the help of friends such especially as those here.

Allie

Me, too, Bruce. Happy birthday!

Fred Nickols

···

On Jan 23, 2018, at 6:16 PM, “bara0361@gmail.combara0361@gmail.com wrote:

I’d like to add my best wishes! My perception of your happy day involves something along the lines of a delicious dinner and a sumptuous glass of wine…

*bara

Wow, thanks!

Allie

[From Rick Marken (2018.01.23.1630)]

···

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 3:58 PM, Fred Nickols fred@nickols.us wrote:

Fred Nickols
Sent from my iPad

Me, too, Bruce. Happy birthday!

On Jan 23, 2018, at 6:16 PM, “bara0361@gmail.combara0361@gmail.com wrote:

I’d like to add my best wishes!  My perception of your happy day involves something along the lines of a delicious dinner and a sumptuous glass of wine…

*bara

Wow, thanks!Â

Threescore and fourteen years ago today, my parents brought forth on this continent an autonomous little living control system that is still reorganizing today, mirabile dictu, with the help of friends such especially as those here.

Hear, Hear! Well said Allie.

Happy Birthday Bruce. May The Force be with you during the coming year, and may your error signals be minimal.

Happy Birthday, Bruce! Thank you for taking on the role as our fearless leader! Your guidance is greatly appreciated. I hope this year is a very good one for you!Â

Allie

Richard S. MarkenÂ

"Perfection is achieved not when you have nothing more to add, but when you
have nothing left to take away.�
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

And you don’t look a day over threescore and ten! Happy birthday, Bruce! But watch it, I’m catching up (percentagewise, that is)!

Bruce A.

···

Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 5:42 PM
To: CSG csgnet@lists.illinois.edu
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday

Wow, thanks!

Allie

Bruce,

I'm obviously too late for the party, but I hope you youngster

had a good one, and will have many more in the future.

Martin

···

On 2018/01/23 5:42 PM, Bruce Nevin
wrote:

Wow, thanks!

Threescore and fourteen years ago today, my parents brought

forth on this continent an autonomous little living control
system that is still reorganizing today, mirabile
dictu, with the help of friends such especially as those here.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 1:09 PM,

Richard Pfau richardhpfau@gmail.com
wrote:

Happy Birthday Bruce. May The Force be with you

during the coming year, and may your error signals be
minimal.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:50

PM, Alison Powers controlsystemsgroupconference@gmail.com
wrote:

Happy Birthday, Bruce! Thank you

for taking on the role as our fearless leader!
Your guidance is greatly appreciated. I hope
this year is a very good one for you!

Allie

[From Mike Acree (2011.02.28.0900 PST)]–

Today is the 65th birthday of Richard Marken, and the 157th birthday of the Republican Party.

Mike

[From Rick Marken (2011.02.28.0950)]

Mike Acree (2011.02.28.0900 PST)–

Today is the 65th birthday of Richard Marken, and the 157th birthday of the Republican Party.

Thanks Mike. And it’s interesting that following their birth one went from wise maturity to mewling and puking infancy while the other went the opposite way.

By the way, I also share my birthday with Paul Krugman. Two brilliant, liberal Jews born on the same day; coincidence; I don’t think so;-)

Best

Rick

···

Richard S. Marken PhD

rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com

[FromMike Acree (2011.02.28.1030 PST)]–

Rick Marken (2011.02.28.0950)]

Thanks Mike. And it’s interesting that following their birth one went from wise maturity to mewling and puking infancy while the other went the opposite way.

A good response–though I can’t vouch for the wise maturity of the Republican Party in its early years.

Mike

Happy Birthday Rick

···

-----Original Message-----
Network (CSGnet) [mailto:CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard Marken
Sent: Tuesday, 1 March 2011 6:49
a.m.
To: CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU

[From Rick Marken
(2011.02.28.0950)]

Mike Acree
(2011.02.28.0900 PST)–

Today is the 65th
birthday of Richard Marken, and the 157th birthday of the Republican Party.

Thanks Mike. And it’s interesting that following their birth one went from wise
maturity to mewling and puking infancy while the other went the opposite way.

By the way, I also share my birthday with Paul Krugman. Two brilliant, liberal
Jews born on the same day; coincidence; I don’t think
so;-)

Best

Rick

Richard S. Marken PhD

rsmarken@gmail.com

www.mindreadings.com

[From Bruce Abbott (2011.02.28.1720 EST)]

Rick Marken (2011.02.28.0950) –

Mike Acree (2011.02.28.0900 PST)

RM: Thanks Mike. And it’s interesting that following their birth one went from wise maturity to mewling and puking infancy while the other went the opposite way.

RM: By the way, I also share my birthday with Paul Krugman. Two brilliant, liberal Jews born on the same day; coincidence; I don’t think so;-)

And, by gosh, you also share your birthday with my sister (a fellow Californian) and with one of my cousins. Say, your birthday is getting pretty crowded!

Happy Birthday Rick.

Best wishes,

Bruce A.

[From Rick Marken (2011.02.28.1450PDT)]

RM: Thanks Mike. And it’s interesting that following their birth one went from wise maturity to mewling and puking infancy while the other went the opposite way.

RM: By the way, I also share my birthday with Paul Krugman. Two brilliant, liberal Jews born on the same day; coincidence; I don’t think so;-)

And, by gosh, you also share your birthday with my sister (a fellow Californian) and with one of my cousins. Say, your birthday is getting pretty crowded!

That’s OK. I like the company. As long as I don’t have to share my presents (I’m liberal but to a degree;-)

Happy Birthday Rick.

Thanks. And thanks Gavin, too.

···

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Bruce Abbott bbabbott@frontier.com wrote:

Best wishes,

Bruce A.

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com

www.mindreadings.com

Hi Richard,

a little late but,

Happy bithday Richard and more many Dancing decads and strong health. They say that dancing is life-time “sport”.

Best wishes,

Boris

···

----- Original Message -----

Richard Marken

Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 11:46 PM

[From Rick Marken (2011.02.28.1450PDT)]

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Bruce Abbott bbabbott@frontier.com > wrote:

That’s OK. I like the company. As long as I don’t have to share my presents (I’m liberal but to a degree;-)

Happy Birthday Rick.

Thanks. And thanks Gavin, too.

Best wishes,
Bruce A.

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com

My belated Happy Birthday to Rick as well.

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

1558 Coshcoton Avenue - Suite 303

Mount Vernon, OH 43050-5416

www.nickols.us | fred@nickols.us

“Assistance at a Distance”

···

From: Control Systems Group Network (CSGnet) [mailto:CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU] On Behalf Of Bruce Abbott
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 3:22 PM

Happy Birthday Rick.

Best wishes,

Bruce A.

Thanks Fred and Boris for the birthday wishes, even though they are late. But I expect yu guys to do better next year;-)

Best

Rick

···

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com