hPCT and Anthropology

[From Ted Cloak (2014.01.16.2005 CST)]

Now that things seem to have cooled off on CSGNET, please consider checking out my new, improved website, www.tedcloak.com.

Warren liked it. Perhaps you will too.

And do get back to me on it.

Best

Ted

Hi Ted

Very nice! I envy you your facility with animation. Illustrations really do make a difference, right? Was CSGnet getting overheated again? I had to stop following it for a while to get some work done. Some of those contentious discussions can really wear me out.

Thanks for inviting me to your nice new web.

Alice

···

-----Original Message-----
To: CSGNET <CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU>
Sent: Thu, Jan 16, 2014 10:07 pm
Subject: hPCT and Anthropology

Now that things seem to have cooled off on CSGNET, please consider checking out my new, improved website, <http://www.tedcloak.com>www.tedcloak.com.

Best
Ted

Thanks, Alice.

Ted

···

Hi Ted

Very nice! I envy you your facility with animation. Illustrations really do make a difference, right? Was CSGnet getting overheated again? I had to stop following it for a while to get some work done. Some of those contentious discussions can really wear me out.

Alice

To: CSGNET CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU

Now that things seem to have cooled off on CSGNET, please consider checking out my new, improved website, www.tedcloak.com.

Best

Ted

I have registered and left a very brief initial comment. I will be back next week as I am very interested in your project.

bob

···

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Ted Cloak tcloak@unm.edu wrote:

Thanks, Alice.

Ted

Hi Ted

Alice

Best

Ted

Thanks for breaking the ice, Bob. I have replied to your comment.

Ted

···

From: Control Systems Group Network (CSGnet) [mailto:CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU] On Behalf Of Bob Hintz
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 3:11 PM
To: CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU
Subject: Re: hPCT and Anthropology

I have registered and left a very brief initial comment. I will be back next week as I am very interested in your project.

bob

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Ted Cloak tcloak@unm.edu wrote:

Thanks, Alice.

Ted

Hi Ted

Alice

Best

Ted