Kenny's Missing Post and his missing reply

[From Dick Robertson,2008.02.03.1322CST]

Well Ken,

After you resent your missing post, I wrote a long response, and haven’t heard any reply from you since. You had said you were interested in my position on some of the issues you raised. So didn’t any responses stir anything more from you?

Best,

Dick R.

[From Kenny Kitzke (2008.02.04)]

Dick, I am very sorry that I did not respond. I did tonight to a private post of yours that got misplaced in my old mail box and just forgot I had received your ideas but had not responded.

There were also some delicious posts from Bill and Rick that I wanted to respond to but I get busy with other stuff and by the time I get around to responding the topic has often moved on.

I hope you will forgive me and can come to the conference where I hope to make a presentation on the Inner Man as described in the Bible and in quantum mechanics that can fill in some gaps in HPCT.

Kenny

In a message dated 2/3/2008 2:25:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, R-Robertson@NEIU.EDU writes:

···

[From Dick Robertson,2008.02.03.1322CST]

Well Ken,

After you resent your missing post, I wrote a long response, and haven’t heard any reply from you since. You had said you were interested in my position on some of the issues you raised. So didn’t any responses stir anything more from you?

Best,

Dick R.

Who’s never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.