B:CP 2nd Edition "Glitch"

I’m starting to look through the 2nd edition of B:CP and I was brought up short by Figure 5.2 on page 61. It shows two input functions instead of one input function and one output function. Am I missing something? Has this already been brought to everyone’s attention? My apologies if I’m beating a long-dead horse. I assume this is a type but, if not, please enlighten me.

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

1558 Coshocton Ave – Suite 303

Mount Vernon, OH 43050

www.nickols.us | fred@nickols.us

“Assistance at a Distance”

[From Rick Marken (2011.07.06.1820)]

I’m starting to look through the 2nd edition of B:CP and I was brought up short by Figure 5.2 on page 61. It shows two input functions instead of one input function and one output function. Am I missing something? Has this already been brought to everyone’s attention? My apologies if I’m beating a long-dead horse. I assume this is a type but, if not, please enlighten me.

Good catch, Fred. Yes, the term “Input function” in the box on the right (over “Muscle Tensions”) is definitely a typo! I don’t know if it has been brought to anyone’s attention but it should certainly be corrected in the next print run.

Best

Rick

···

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Fred Nickols fred@nickols.us wrote:

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

1558 Coshocton Ave – Suite 303

Mount Vernon, OH 43050

www.nickols.us | fred@nickols.us

“Assistance at a Distance”

Richard S. Marken PhD
rsmarken@gmail.com
www.mindreadings.com

[From Bill Powers (2011.07.06.1920 MDT)]

Rick Marken (2011.07.06.1820) --

Good catch, Fred. Yes, the term "Input function" in the box on the right (over "Muscle Tensions") is definitely a typo! I don't know if it has been brought to anyone's attention but it should certainly be corrected in the next print run.

I already forwarded to Fred Nickols my notification to Alice. Alice says that thanks to Fred, that error will be corrected just in time for Lightning Source's next printing of the book. Many, many thanks, Fred.

Best,

Bill P.

I was wondering if Bill will have "balls" to tell the truth, that he knows for the mistake Fred is mentioning for about 3 years as I told him. I don't know what took him so long to "react" ? And I'm pretty sure that some other members noted that problem.

The story about false information on CSGnet is going on....It's a real shame that some members are treated with so glorious respect (in gloves) and some not even with human worth mentioning. That's probably why PCT is where it is...and probably will stay where it is...mostly because of unequal relationship to members...because of false treatment...because of lies...PCT will have unequal contribution to common knowledge from members...Even with PCT knowledge I see that some of PCT'ers didn't learn much...Sorry I forgot, we are all cting as control units...trying to control everything arround accroding to our actual state....that seems to be our destiny....

Sorry Fred...

···

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Powers" <powers_w@FRONTIER.NET>
To: <CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:26 AM
Subject: Re: B:CP 2nd Edition "Glitch"

[From Bill Powers (2011.07.06.1920 MDT)]

Rick Marken (2011.07.06.1820) --

Good catch, Fred. Yes, the term "Input function" in the box on the right (over "Muscle Tensions") is definitely a typo! I don't know if it has been brought to anyone's attention but it should certainly be corrected in the next print run.

I already forwarded to Fred Nickols my notification to Alice. Alice says that thanks to Fred, that error will be corrected just in time for Lightning Source's next printing of the book. Many, many thanks, Fred.

Best,

Bill P.