Bill's status

Hello, All --
squeezing everyone into one tired post.

The procedure went very fast: it took about three seconds. One moment the doctor was standing beside me saying, "All right, let's get this started," and then I was alone in the room looking up at the ceiling. I looked back up over my shoulder and there was the heart trace on the monitor looking very uniform but for an occasional blip, and about half as fast. That's what told me they weren't still waiting to start. No clots were found in the heart using the swallowed miniature ultrasound scanner (which I assume they had a string attached to for recovery), so they gave a shock between two flat electrodes taped fore and aft about my chest, and that did it. SINUS RYTHM. I am describing what I was told afterward. Darn it, I missed the whole thing.

Now we will have to see how long it lasts. Could be ten years or ten days. Whatever it is, I'll take it. Allie, please forward this to the Hamms -- I'm too sleepy to figure out what I did with the addresses, or mess with Facebook.

Still have COPD, but it should be easier to take now.

Love to all in our private little world.

Bill

bill,

so glad to hear from you. wishing you good health and strength. you are an inspiration to all and a profound influence on me, bill. so good to get to know you and so glad dr. david goldstein has enabled me to enter into that little world and get to know and share ideas with so many good folks. wishing you a speedy recovery bill and renewed strength and vigor. gary

···

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!

[From Fred Nickols (2009.06.16.0729 CDT)]

···

-------------- Original message ----------------------

Hello, All --
squeezing everyone into one tired post.

Now we will have to see how long it lasts. Could be ten years or ten
days. Whatever it is, I'll take it. Allie, please forward this to the
Hamms -- I'm too sleepy to figure out what I did with the addresses,
or mess with Facebook.

I hope it lasts a long, long time.

--
Regards,

Fred Nickols
Managing Partner
Distance Consulting, LLC
nickols@att.net
www.nickols.us

"Assistance at A Distance"

[From Dick Robertson,2009.06.16.0935CDT]

Bill,

So glad it worked out well. For what it’s worth another friend had that same procedure five or more years ago. It’s still working.

Best, and Love back.

Dick R

[from Bill Powers (2009.06.16.0924 MDT)]

Dick Robertson,2009.06.16.0935CDT --

Hi, Dick -- nice to hear from you, and thanks for the news about the friend who has lasted 5 years. Due to go home tomorrow at this point; we'll see.

Bill P