Boris Hartman

There has been considerable friction between several members and Boris Hartman recently, owing to Boris’s sensitivity to impeccable citing and quoting of written text and dialogues. Naturally, Boris is tired of beleaguering these contentious points of debate. I suggest that the way to proceed is just as I have tried to do in my discussion of genetics and computer science over the course of the past several weeks. I request that Boris unilaterally inject an outline or discussion of the physiological phenomena which are of considerable interest to him, in the context of PCT. I am aware that there is a wealth of phenomena which need to be formally integrated into the PCT framework.
Boris has frequently mentioned that he harbors sufficient knowledge of the subject to help explain PCT in physiological terms. I am very curious to see what he is talking about. I wonder if he can take the time to organize his original thoughts and present them on CSG. It would help me and anybody else seeking to strengthen the PCT foundation considerably to have a breadth of relevant topics to build upon.

HB : Maybe Philip it could occur that one day I’ll decide for a trip to USA and explain my view upon PCT, if you’ll be still interested.

···

From: PHILIP JERAIR YERANOSIAN [mailto:pyeranos@ucla.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 5:47 AM
To: csgnet@lists.illinois.edu
Subject: To: Boris Hartman

A trip would be great, but the internet is a more efficient medium for communication and removes the need for travel. I agree with your critique of the comparator function and I do hope that you are not reluctant to spill your views into the internet.

···

On Friday, October 9, 2015, Boris Hartman boris.hartman@masicom.net wrote:

There has been considerable friction between several members and Boris Hartman recently, owing to Boris’s sensitivity to impeccable citing and quoting of written text and dialogues. Naturally, Boris is tired of beleaguering these contentious points of debate. I suggest that the way to proceed is just as I have tried to do in my discussion of genetics and computer science over the course of the past several weeks. I request that Boris unilaterally inject an outline or discussion of the physiological phenomena which are of considerable interest to him, in the context of PCT. I am aware that there is a wealth of phenomena which need to be formally integrated into the PCT framework.
Boris has frequently mentioned that he harbors sufficient knowledge of the subject to help explain PCT in physiological terms. I am very curious to see what he is talking about. I wonder if he can take the time to organize his original thoughts and present them on CSG. It would help me and anybody else seeking to strengthen the PCT foundation considerably to have a breadth of relevant topics to build upon.

HB : Maybe Philip it could occur that one day I’ll decide for a trip to USA and explain my view upon PCT, if you’ll be still interested.

A trip would be great, but the internet is a more efficient medium for communication and removes the need for travel. I agree with your critique of the comparator function and I do hope that you are not reluctant to spill your views into the internet.

HB :

I’m sorry Philip. You had your chance on internet. We are now looking for other possibilities J

Maybe you’ll come to Slovenia one day.

Best,

Boris

···

Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 5:15 PM
Subject: RE: Boris Hartman

On Friday, October 9, 2015, Boris Hartman boris.hartman@masicom.net wrote:

I’m sorry Philip. You had your chance on internet. We are now looking for other possibilities J

• That’s what my ex-girlfriend said. Are you trying to say that you’re breaking up with me? :’(