Call for Names

At the 28th IAPCT Conference

and Annual Meeting on 11-13 October 2018 Thursday through Saturday, I will be facilitating an “In Memoriam Recognition� of members of our organization who have died. Notably, Mary and Bill Powers. Also recently, our past President, Fred Good.

Please send me at lloydk@klinedinst.com (you may prefer just to reply to this list post) the names of others who should be included in this In Memoriam.

We might also use this occasion to inquire about members who are not currently active in our organization BUT with whom we would like to be in contact. You may suggest these names also.

Best to each and all. I look forward to an informative, stimulating conference.

Be well.

Lloyd

yyanimation12.gif

Dr. Lloyd Klinedinst
10 Dover Lane
Villa Ridge, MO 63089-2001
HomeVoice: (636) 451-3232

Lloyd Mobile: (314)-609-5571
email: lloydk@klinedinst.com

email: lloydk@klinedinst.com website: http://www.klinedinst.com

www.facebook.com/lklinedinst www.twitter.com/lloydk

image00126.gif

Kenny Kitzke would be one. There is another person who used to get into it with Rick on a regular basis who also passed away a few years ago but I don’t recall his name right now.

yyanimation12.gif

image00126.gif

yyanimation12.gif

image00126.gif

···

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

“Assistance at A Distance”

I just remembered the other fellow - his name was Marc Abrams. He passed away from diabetes I believe.

···

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

I don’t know about Marc Abrams, but are you thinking of Bill Williams? He passed away from complications of diabetes. Despite the acrimonious discussions he had here in his final years, Bill Powers spoke of him as a friend.

– Richard

···

Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:19:03 PM
To: lloydk@klinedinst.com
Cc: csgnet
Subject: Re: Call for Names

I just remembered the other fellow - his name was Marc Abrams. He passed away from diabetes I believe.

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 12:16 PM Fred Nickols fwnickols@gmail.com wrote:

Kenny Kitzke would be one. There is another person who used to get into it with Rick on a regular basis who also passed away a few years ago but I don’t recall his name right now.

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 11:36 AM Lloyd Klinedinst csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

and Annual Meeting on 11-13 October 2018 Thursday through Saturday, I will be facilitating an “In Memoriam Recognition” of members of our organization who have died. Notably, Mary and Bill Powers.
Also recently, our past President, Fred Good.

Please send me at
lloydk@klinedinst.com (you may prefer just to reply to this list post) the names of others who should be included in this In Memoriam.

We might also use this occasion to inquire about members who are not currently active in
our organization BUT with whom we would like to be in contact. You may suggest these names also.

Be well.

Lloyd

Dr. Lloyd Klinedinst

10 Dover Lane

www.facebook.com/lklinedinst
www.twitter.com/lloydk

Marc had diabetes too. I stayed in touch with him after he left the list.Â

···

Fred Nickols
Distance Consulting LLC
“Assistance at A Distance�
www.nickols.us

{From Erling Jorgensen]

I believe Bjorn Simonsen could be on that list.

Confidentiality: * This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential under HIPAA, 42CFR Part 2, and/or other applicable State and Federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or the employer or agent responsible for delivering the message to the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.*

Please also note: * Under 42 CFR part 2 you are prohibited from making any further disclosure of information that identifies an individual as having or having had a substance use disorder unless it is expressly permitted by the written consent of the individual whose information is being disclosed or as otherwise permitted by 42 CFR Part 2.*

““Richard Kennaway (CMP - Visitor)”” (R.Kennaway@uea.ac.uk via csgnet Mailing List) csgnet@lists.illinois.edu 8/27/2018 8:37 AM >>>

• CAUTION - This is an EXTERNAL email - DO NOT open attachments or links in unexpected emails or from unknown senders *

I don’t know about Marc Abrams, but are you thinking of Bill Williams? He passed away from complications of diabetes. Despite the acrimonious discussions he had here in his final years, Bill Powers spoke of him as a friend.

– Richard

···

I just remembered the other fellow - his name was Marc Abrams. He passed away from diabetes I believe.

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

Kenny Kitzke would be one. There is another person who used to get into it with Rick on a regular basis who also passed away a few years ago but I don’t recall his name right now.

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 11:36 AM Lloyd Klinedinst csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

and Annual Meeting on 11-13 October 2018 Thursday through Saturday, I will be facilitating an “In Memoriam Recognition� of members of our organization who have died. Notably, Mary and Bill Powers.

Please send me at
lloydk@klinedinst.com (you may prefer just to reply to this list post) the names of others who should be included in this In Memoriam.

We might also use this occasion to inquire about members who are not currently active in
our organization BUT with whom we would like to be in contact. You may suggest these names also.

Be well.

Lloyd

Dr. Lloyd Klinedinst

10 Dover Lane

www.twitter.com/lloydk

[Rick Marken 2018-08-27_09:25:57]

Yes, Bill Williams should be acknowledged. What about that German fellow, his first name was Wolfgang, I believe. Forgot his last name. He did these nice digital simulations of analog control circuits. I think he passed away, right? Good guy. And don’t forget Phil Runkel; I scanned through his “People as Living Things” book yesterday and it reminded me what a great writer he was as well as being a true expert at PCT.

BestÂ

Rick

···

Richard S. MarkenÂ

"Perfection is achieved not when you have nothing more to add, but when you
have nothing left to take away.�
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

[From Erling Jorgensen]

I believe it was Wolfgang Zocher, who had I think a SimLink program to turn analog into digital.

Confidentiality: * This message is intended only for the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential under HIPAA, 42CFR Part 2, and/or other applicable State and Federal laws. If you are not the addressee, or the employer or agent responsible for delivering the message to the addressee, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your computer. Thank you for your cooperation.*

Please also note: * Under 42 CFR part 2 you are prohibited from making any further disclosure of information that identifies an individual as having or having had a substance use disorder unless it is expressly permitted by the written consent of the individual whose information is being disclosed or as otherwise permitted by 42 CFR Part 2.*

“Richard Marken” (rsmarken@gmail.com via csgnet Mailing List) csgnet@lists.illinois.edu 8/27/2018 12:27 PM >>>

• CAUTION - This is an EXTERNAL email - DO NOT open attachments or links in unexpected emails or from unknown senders *

Yes, Bill Williams should be acknowledged. What about that German fellow, his first name was Wolfgang, I believe. Forgot his last name. He did these nice digital simulations of analog control circuits. I think he passed away, right? Good guy. And don’t forget Phil Runkel; I scanned through his “People as Living Things” book yesterday and it reminded me what a great writer he was as well as being a true expert at PCT.

Best

Rick

···

Richard S. Marken

–Antoine de Saint-Exupery

[Rick Marken 2018-08-27_09:43:58]

[From Erling Jorgensen]

I believe it was Wolfgang Zocher, who had I think a SimLink program to turn analog into digital. Â

Right. Thanks. I remembered it right after I posted of course.Â

···

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:32 AM “Erling Jorgensen” csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

“Richard Marken” (rsmarken@gmail.com via csgnet Mailing List) csgnet@lists.illinois.edu 8/27/2018 12:27 PM >>>

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:37 AM “Richard Kennaway (CMP - Visitor)” csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

Best

Rick

– Richard

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

and Annual Meeting on 11-13 October 2018 Thursday through Saturday, I will be facilitating an “In Memoriam Recognitionâ€? of members of our organization who have died. Notably, Mary and Bill Powers.

Please send me at

Be well.

Lloyd

Dr. Lloyd Klinedinst

10 Dover Lane

Villa Ridge, MO 63089

www.twitter.com/lloydk

Richard S. Marken

I don’t know all of these folks as all of you did, but I did a search through the CSGnet emails and also found Hugh Gibbons and Jay Forrester.

Thank you for doing this.

Allie

···

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 10:45 AM Richard Marken csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

[Rick Marken 2018-08-27_09:43:58]

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 9:32 AM “Erling Jorgensen” csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

[From Erling Jorgensen]

I believe it was Wolfgang Zocher, who had I think a SimLink program to turn analog into digital. Â

Right. Thanks. I remembered it right after I posted of course.Â

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 5:37 AM “Richard Kennaway (CMP - Visitor)” csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

Best

Rick

– Richard

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Managing Partner

Distance Consulting LLC

and Annual Meeting on 11-13 October 2018 Thursday through Saturday, I will be facilitating an “In Memoriam Recognition� of members of our organization who have died. Notably, Mary and Bill Powers.

Please send me at

Be well.

Lloyd

Dr. Lloyd Klinedinst

10 Dover Lane

Villa Ridge, MO 63089

www.twitter.com/lloydk

Richard S. Marken

Yes good catch! Although I don’t think Hugh or Forrester were members. If anybody was a member it would’ve been Hugh. If Forrester was a member he never attended meetings as far as I know. I never met him.

···

Richard S. MarkenÂ

--Antoine de Saint-Exupery