CONGRATULATIONS, RiCK AND DAVID

Thank you for your brilliant idea, brilliantly executed!

TO THE PARTICIPANTS:

Monitoring the course has been a wonderful uplifting experience for me. I’ve learned a lot about what I thought I understood,

and a lot more about the amazing group of people who embraced PCT and contributed so much to moving it forward.

The level of discourse would have delighted Bill so much, and put his mind at rest about the future of the work.

I must emphasize that I promised the originators of the course that I would not make use of course contents or

participants’ material. Very tempting, but off limits.

At the mini-conference in Boulder last summer, the overarching message was “Where do we go from here?”

Good answer, guys.

Best,

Alice Powers McElhone

Benchmark Publications Inc.

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Benchmark@benchpress.com

···

TO: DAVID AND RICK

Thanks Alice.

We are working on improving it.

Hope to get some suggestions from the group.

David

···

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Alice McElhone apmcelhone@AOL.COM wrote:

TO THE PARTICIPANTS:

Monitoring the course has been a wonderful uplifting experience for me. I’ve learned a lot about what I thought I understood,

and a lot more about the amazing group of people who embraced PCT and contributed so much to moving it forward.

The level of discourse would have delighted Bill so much, and put his mind at rest about the future of the work.

I must emphasize that I promised the originators of the course that I would not make use of course contents or

At the mini-conference in Boulder last summer, the overarching message was “Where do we go from here?”

Good answer, guys.

Best,

Alice Powers McElhone

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Benchmark@benchpress.com

[From Rick Marken (2013.11.27.2013)

You are way too kind Alice. But thanks so much. As David said, we are going to try to do an improved version of the course eventually and hope to get some suggestions about how it might be imporved – what content we should add (or delete), what medium we might use next time, etc – from anyone who has been listening in.

Happy Thanksgiving to all

Best

Rick

···

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM, D Goldstein davidmg@verizon.net wrote:

Thanks Alice.

We are working on improving it.

Hope to get some suggestions from the group.

David

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 27, 2013, at 11:46 AM, Alice McElhone apmcelhone@AOL.COM wrote:

TO THE PARTICIPANTS:

Good answer, guys.

Best,

Alice Powers McElhone

Bloomfield, NJ 07003

Benchmark@benchpress.com

Richard S. Marken PhD
www.mindreadings.com
The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation. – Bertrand Russell