Copying posts from CSGnet archive

RM: Here’s the post. I didn’t want to take the time to remove the html tags but I think it’s still somewhat legible:
[From Dag Forssell (2015.08.27.2150 PDT)]

[Rick Marken (2015.08.27.0815)]

Rick and others. I abstained from copying Bill’s post in order to promote the archive that is available to everyone.

I suppose that when you, Rick, copied from the Eudora archive to your current email program, whatever it is, you got the html codes.

Note that with Eudora you can File / Save As /text file or RTF file, then open these to cut and paste as you please. That should avoid your problem.

Best, Dag

[From Dag Forssell (2015.08.27.2150 PDT)]

[Rick Marken (2015.08.27.0815)]

Rick and others. I abstained from copying Bill's post in order to promote the archive that is available to everyone.

I suppose that when you, Rick, copied from the Eudora archive to your current email program, whatever it is, you got the html codes.

Note that with Eudora you can File / Save As /text file or RTF file, then open these to cut and paste as you please. That should avoid your problem.

Best, Dag

···

RM: Here's the post. I didn't want to take the time to remove the html tags but I think it's still somewhat legible: