Facilities at Crieff Hills

[Martin Taylor 2005.07.08.14.32]

Has anyone checked on presentation facilities at Crieff Hills? Should I ask Lawrence Pentelow?

Will people be bringing laptops to show PowerPoints, for example? I won't, as I don't have a laptop, but if someone else is, I'll use PPT for my presentation.

Martin

[From Bill Powers (2005.07.08.1438 MDT)]

Martin Taylor 2005.07.08.14.32 --

Will people be bringing laptops to show PowerPoints, for example? I won't, as I don't have a laptop, but if someone else is, I'll use PPT for my presentation.

I will have a laptop that can show PowerPoint presentations. You're welcome to use it. As to projection equipment, I don't know. In the past Dag has cleverly used his video camera and a large monitor to show what is on my laptop screen. It works very well. The Center may have a projector.

Best,

Bill P.

[Martin Taylor 2005.07.13.15.10]

[From Bill Powers (2005.07.08.1438 MDT)]

Martin Taylor 2005.07.08.14.32 --

I will have a laptop that can show PowerPoint presentations. You're welcome to use it. As to projection equipment, I don't know. In the past Dag has cleverly used his video camera and a large monitor to show what is on my laptop screen. It works very well. The Center may have a projector.

I called them just now. They have a TV and VCR, a transparency projector and a flip-chart. Nothing that connects to a computer. So I guess we have to rely on Dag.

Martin