Handbook flyer

Dear colleagues, please disseminate & liaise with your university library where you can to make an order!
All the best
Warren

579AE522-CC46-42B8-82A3-C3CD572A7AE6.jpeg

AE2CDA9F-15E7-4848-9C62-C1FCB4BA323D.jpeg

79621D91-D10A-4A8D-8805-92305BCCD535.jpeg

Terrific! I am getting even more excited about obtaining the book as I am now going through a copy of Kent’s chapter (which is excellent) and am realizing how valuable the total book will be to my understanding of PCT as it will be to other readers also.

···

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 5:16 AM Warren Mansell csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

Dear colleagues, please disseminate & liaise with your university library where you can to make an order!

All the best

Warren

It’s so amazing to see that this is available now, the culmination of years of hard work and dedication!
My heartfelt thanks go to everybody who contributed to this, and particularly to you, Warren.

Also of important note, many many thanks to my aunt, Alice McElhone, for her devotion to furthering Dad’s work.

I will make my own small contribution but ensuring that each of my family members has a copy.

What a wonderful gift this is from all of you!

Thank you so much!

Barb Powers

···

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 15:09 Richard Pfau csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

Terrific! I am getting even more excited about obtaining the book as I am now going through a copy of Kent’s chapter (which is excellent) and am realizing how valuable the total book will be to my understanding of PCT as it will be to other readers also.

All the best

Warren

The real gift will be in witnessing the wider use of PCT to organize research and to account for findings, and that is coming.

···

/B

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 11:09 AM “bara0361@gmail.comcsgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

It’s so amazing to see that this is available now, the culmination of years of hard work and dedication!
My heartfelt thanks go to everybody who contributed to this, and particularly to you, Warren.

Also of important note, many many thanks to my aunt, Alice McElhone, for her devotion to furthering Dad’s work.

I will make my own small contribution but ensuring that each of my family members has a copy.

What a wonderful gift this is from all of you!

Thank you so much!

Barb Powers

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 15:09 Richard Pfau csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

All the best

Warren