lucid dream

Does everyone know what a lucid dream is?
Does anybody here have lucid dreams?

[Blake Ashley (2015.10.14 10:54 Arizona Time)]

PY: Does anybody here have lucid dreams?

BA: I do. And I have had some success deliberately cultivating them using LaBerge's techniques.

The next time you have a lucid dream I want you to move around as little as possible and talk to as many people as possible (or just yourself if nobody is around). Talk about PCT only. I want you to remember everything that’s said and I want you to write it down upon waking and share them with us.

[Blake Ashley (2015.10.14 at 11:14 Arizona time)]

PY: The next time you have a lucid dream I want you to move around as little as
possible and talk to as many people as possible (or just yourself if nobody
is around). Talk about PCT only. I want you to remember everything that's
said and I want you to write it down upon waking and share them with us.

BA: Interesting idea. Trying to get some insight from the subconscious into PCT mechanisms?

Unfortunately, for me they are a rare occurrence unless I am making a sustained effort to cultivate them and at the moment I am not even keeping a dream journal.

I’m not a big fan of the unconscious. I just want you to take a logistic problem and dwell on it during the zero gravity condition of the dream state. Exercise logic in the dream.

like this kid right here

programmer dreams in code:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw

Most of the time people are mesmerized by their lucid dreams and just waste their time in the dream state floating around from here to there. I don’t want you to do that. I want you to visualize a design and then transcribe what you see onto paper upon waking.