Massachusetts Campaign Chairs Announced

:: MA for Kerry - Kerry Chronicle ::
Massachusetts for Kerry!

Dear Bruce,

I have supported John Kerry throughout his long career in politics because of his stand on issues important to Americans. I joined his presidential campaign because I know he is the one candidate who can beat George Bush.

I am very excited to be a part of the Kerry team and even more excited to announce John Kerry’s campaign chairs in Massachusetts:

Congressman Ed Markey - MA Chair
Gladys Rodriquez Parker - MA Co-Chair
Jackie Jenkins Scott - MA Co-Chair
Alan Solomont - MA Co-Chair
Margaret (MarDee) Xifaras - MA Co-Chair

These five individuals have been a force in Democratic circles for many years, both inside Massachusetts and around the country, and John is very lucky to have them on board.

We can look forward to their leadership in the coming months as we work to win both New Hampshire on January 27th and Massachusetts on March 2nd. Ed, Gladys, Jackie, Alan and MarDee know what it takes to win - they have been through tough fights with John before - and they are prepared to bring their experience to bear on our campaign here in Massachusetts.

We need your help to be successful. In the coming months we need you to talk to your friends, to write your local newspaper, to adopt voters in New Hampshire, to travel to your nearest Kerry Headquarters, and to decide that you have had enough of George Bush and his Halliburton friends.

Join us for a weekday night in our Boston HQ, for a weekend day in New Hampshire, for a week or a month in Iowa or New Hampshire. We need your experience, your dedication and your determination to see this through. Be a part of the Real Deal!

Warm regards,

Mary Beth Cahill

To sign up for volunteering in our Boston HQ email Noel at nhidalgo@johnkerry.com.

To sign up for a weekend day in New Hampshire email eXtremeCanvass@johnkerry.com.

To sign up for a pre-primary vacation to Iowa or New Hampshire email KerryTravelers@johnkerry.com.

Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc.

If you feel you have received this message in error we apologize. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving email from John Kerry, please click here: http://activate.johnkerry.com/u?id=50371E2828F5268272E25C584D6664A6"

Paid for by John Kerry for President, Inc.Contributions or gifts to John Kerry for President, Inc. are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.