Monitoring systems - A Critical Addendum

[From Lloyd Klinedinst 2012.04.25 01.21 EST]

O - and not to ignore the elephant in the room (little political allusion here) which in this case is the driver in the car. The wonder of it all for my wife (who reminded me of this) and me is that this is an interaction between living organisms. It is a gesture (event) by one living organism to communicate with another living organism via the environmental feedback function of the highway/landscape (one arc of the control loop of this behavior).

Thumbing the ‘car’ for a ride from A to B is more complex than tuning the radio to hear a certain program or adjusting the thermostat to get the desired temperature.

Thumbing the ‘car’ for a ride from A to B is a complex network of behavior that is typical of what make the world go around OR at least gets the thumbing organism to have a chance to control getting from segment A to B as part of another living organism’s locomotive tragectory from C to D.

This still may not be the whole story.

But at least the next paragraph.

Lloyd (& Bobbie Bollmann)

[So for me the challenge is to thumb through the thousands of hierarchical loops and networks, identify the centrally participant loops in numbers small enough to model, and then we have this hitchhiking ‘control systems unit’ under our PCT thumb.]

Dr. Lloyd Klinedinst
10 Dover Lane
Villa Ridge, MO 63089-2001
HomeVoice: (636) 451-3232

Lloyd Mobile: (314)-609-5571
email: lloydk@klinedinst.com

···

Begin forwarded message: