Non-CSG: India Travel Blog

[From Kenny Kitzke (2011.03.13)]

Erling, I really enjoyed your travelpod to India and the obvious pride and joy you take in your lovely India princess. I had never seen this software before and found it rather amazing as well.

Thank you for posting this and may the Eternal bless you and your family for your example of adopting and loving those who may be alone in this life and different in race or culture from yourself.

Kenny

In a message dated 3/6/2011 10:54:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, EJorgensen@RIVERBENDCMHC.ORG writes:

···
    [From Erling Jorgensen (2011.03.06 2245 EST)]

My family and I recently took a trip to India. There are lots of pictures of the trip, along with excerpts of my travel journal, at the site http://travelpod.com/members/kindia2010 It even has a few video excerpts sprinkled in. I hope you enjoy them!

Feel free to pass on the link to anyone else you know who may be interested. 
    Erling

NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is CONFIDENTIAL and the materials contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the person(s) listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient(s), nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by using the “reply” feature or by calling me at the number listed above, and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.

[From Erling Jorgensen (2011.03.06 2245 EST)]

My family and I recently took a trip to India. There are lots of pictures of the trip, along with excerpts of my travel journal, at the site http://travelpod.com/members/kindia2010 It even has a few video excerpts sprinkled in. I hope you enjoy them!

Feel free to pass on the link to anyone else you know who may be interested.

Erling

NOTICE: This e-mail communication (including any attachments) is CONFIDENTIAL and the materials contained herein are PRIVILEGED and intended only for disclosure to or use by the person(s) listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient(s), nor a person responsible for the delivery of this communication to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by using the "reply" feature or by calling me at the number listed above, and then immediately delete this message and all attachments from your computer. Thank you.