PCT and the "Golden Rule"

[Richard Pfau (2019.02.04 18:05 EST)]

Attached are some quotes concerning PCT and the “Golden Rule” that may be of interest to some of you. I have placed this on my Facebook business site and am sharing it on Facebook. Details of the thinking behind the conclusion indicated are contained in the paper that I presented at the IAPCT Conference during 2018.

Quote - PCT and the Golden Rule.jpg

Fred Nickols (2019.02.04.1818 ET)

Interesting. You will find many more golden rule quotes in a piece of mine at https://www.nickols.us/BuckingtheSystem.pdf

···

Fred Nickols
Solution Engineer & Chief Toolmaker
Distance Consulting LLC
“Assistance at A Distanceâ€?
www.nickols.us

[Richard Pfau (2019.02.05 10:10 EST)]

Fred - Thank you for sharing your “Bucking the System” piece including its “Golden Rule” quotes. What you have written is certainly good food for thought (and ethics too!). - Richard

···

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 6:20 PM Fred Nickols fwnickols@gmail.com wrote:

Fred Nickols (2019.02.04.1818 ET)

Interesting. You will find many more golden rule quotes in a piece of mine at https://www.nickols.us/BuckingtheSystem.pdf

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 6:05 PM Richard Pfau csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

Attached are some quotes concerning PCT and the “Golden Rule” that may be of interest to some of you. I have placed this on my Facebook business site and am sharing it on Facebook. Details of the thinking behind the conclusion indicated are contained in the paper that I presented at the IAPCT Conference during 2018.

Fred Nickols
Distance Consulting LLC
“Assistance at A Distance�
www.nickols.us

Thanks, Richard. Glad you liked it.

···

Regards,

Fred Nickols

Distance Consulting LLC

“Assistance at A Distance”

[Rick Marken 2019-02-05_10:10:12]

RP: Attached are some quotes concerning PCT and the “Golden Rule” that may be of interest to some of you. I have placed this on my Facebook business site and am sharing it on Facebook. Details of the thinking behind the conclusion indicated are contained in the paper that I presented at the IAPCT Conference during 2018.

RM: For an alternative point of view see the last chapter of Marken and Carey’s “Controlling People”, particularly pages144-145. Both Tim and I contributed to that chapter but the stuff on the Golden Rule is all Tim. And on re-reading it I think it’s quite good, as usual.Â

BestÂ

Rick

···

Richard S. MarkenÂ

"Perfection is achieved not when you have nothing more to add, but when you
have nothing left to take away.�
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery