Quarterly Report

The first quarterly report of the IAPCT Executive Board is attached.

The Executive Board of the IAPCT meets monthly by Skype. We will issue quarterly reports like this one to update you on progress toward meeting the goals of the IAPCT which we f
ormulated at the annual meeting in August.

IAPCT Quarterly Report.pdf (115 KB)

···

For the board,

/Bruce

Bruce, congratulations on your work with the IAPCT Quarterly and Task List. I’m really impressed. I did not even know this effort was in the works

Dick Robertson

A

···

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Bruce Nevin bnhpct@gmail.com wrote:

The Executive Board of the IAPCT meets monthly by Skype. We will issue quarterly reports like this one to update you on progress toward meeting the goals of the IAPCT which we f

For the board,

/Bruce

Thanks, Dick!

I still have in mind to review your excellent futurist book, I haven’t had time free.

···

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 6:16 PM, Robertson, Richard r-robertson@neiu.edu wrote:

Bruce, congratulations on your work with the IAPCT Quarterly and Task List. I’m really impressed. I did not even know this effort was in the works

Dick Robertson

A

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Bruce Nevin bnhpct@gmail.com wrote:

For the board,

/Bruce

This is great stuff. Thanks to all the board for your efforts.

Do we (CSG) have a media contacts list? I'm particularly

interested in popular science media such as Scientific American
etc.

···

Regards,
Rupert

Perceptual
Robots on Patreon

www.perceptualrobots.com
Twitter LinkedIn
YouTube

+44 7795 480387

On 08/11/2017 21:07, Bruce Nevin wrote:

For the board,

/Bruce

[From Bruce Nevin (2017.11.09.08:48 ET)]

Rupert Young (Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 5:48 AM) –

Do we (CSG) have a media contacts list? I’m particularly interested in popular science media such as Scientific American etc.

No, we don’t. This is new conceptual territory for me.

https://academy.pr.co/117131-a-guide-to-building-an-excellent-media-contact-list

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/catriona-pollard/how-to-create-an-excellen_b_9560278.html

I have just added “media contacts list” to our list of controlled perceptions. (Before I did that, I took a PDF snapshot of it as we decided it in August. The Google doc can evolve ongoing as a living document.)

Rupert, you are actively promoting PCT robotics. Are you willing to broaden the scope and head this up for IAPCT? I’ll bet there are others willing to help. (Lloyd and Bobbie?)

···

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 5:48 AM, Rupert Young rupert@perceptualrobots.com wrote:

This is great stuff. Thanks to all the board for your efforts.

Do we (CSG) have a media contacts list? I'm particularly

interested in popular science media such as Scientific American
etc.

Regards,
Rupert

Perceptual
Robots on Patreon

www.perceptualrobots.com
Twitter LinkedIn
YouTube

+44 7795 480387

On 08/11/2017 21:07, Bruce Nevin wrote:

For the board,

/Bruce

[From Rupert Young (2017.10.09 21.10)]

(Bruce Nevin (2017.11.09.08:48 ET)]

BN: Rupert, you are actively promoting PCT robotics. Are you willing to broaden the scope and head this up for IAPCT? I'll bet there are others willing to help. (Lloyd and Bobbie?)

RY: Yes, trying to. Am putting together press release related to my paper. Probably could give some thought to wider scope, and it would be useful if others were involved.

Rupert

[From Bruce Nevin (2017.11.10 09:55 ET)]

One correction: Friday and Saturday of October 2018 fall on the 12th and 13th. (The report that I posted said the 11th and 12th.) The corrected report is attached, and will be posted. The dates will also be advertised on our website iapct.org when we move forward with reorganizing it.

IAPCT Quarterly Report1.pdf (115 KB)

···

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 4:07 PM, Bruce Nevin bnhpct@gmail.com wrote:

The Executive Board of the IAPCT meets monthly by Skype. We will issue quarterly reports like this one to update you on progress toward meeting the goals of the IAPCT which we formulated at the annual meeting in August.

For the board,

/Bruce