Thanks...

Thanks a lot to everyone for their hard work for the Archive Reception of Bill’s work. It was inspirational. My wife and I so enjoyed getting to meet those of you that were able to attend, putting faces to names.

Thanks especially to Barb and Allie and the speakers!

Andrew and Lisa Nichols

Great to meet you and your wife, Andrew! Hope your work continues to go well.

Kent

···

On Aug 3, 2014, at 7:12 PM, Andrew Nichols wrote:

Thanks a lot to everyone for their hard work for the Archive Reception of Bill's work. It was inspirational. My wife and I so enjoyed getting to meet those of you that were able to attend, putting faces to names.

Andrew and Lisa Nichols

And it was great to meet you and your wife Andrew. Thanks so much for coming. It was really nice to have you both there.

Best regards

Rick

···

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 5:12 PM, Andrew Nichols anicholslcsw@gmail.com wrote:

Thanks a lot to everyone for their hard work for the Archive Reception of Bill’s work. It was inspirational. My wife and I so enjoyed getting to meet those of you that were able to attend, putting faces to names.

Andrew and Lisa Nichols

Richard S. Marken
Author of Doing Research on Purpose
Now available from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

You are very welcome! Thank you for your interest and for being there.

Allie

···

On Aug 3, 2014 7:12 PM, “Andrew Nichols” anicholslcsw@gmail.com wrote:

Andrew and Lisa Nichols

Very good to meet you and Lisa also. Enjoyed the brief conversation we had in the lobby outside our meeting room.
Lloyd

Lloyd Klinedinst, PhD
10 Dover Lane.com, Villa Ridge, MO 63089-2001
Phone 636.451.3232 • cell 314.609.5571 • email: lloydk@klinedinst.com • website: http://www.klinedinst.com

···

On Aug 3, 2014, at 7:12 PM, Andrew Nichols anicholslcsw@gmail.com wrote:

My wife and I so enjoyed getting to meet those of you that were able to attend, putting faces to names.

the same for me. It was great to meet you.

Dick robertson

···

On Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 7:36 PM, McClelland, Kent MCCLEL@grinnell.edu wrote:

Great to meet you and your wife, Andrew! Hope your work continues to go well.

Kent

On Aug 3, 2014, at 7:12 PM, Andrew Nichols wrote:

Andrew and Lisa Nichols