The book and the check

From Dick Robertson, 2004.09.12.1945CDT

Hi Jason,

Got your check today after coming back from a couple days out of town. Thank you much.

Also, you might have heard from David, if you are regularly in touch with him, that I have had the chance to do some editing and got all the chapters as up to date as I could and got them onto 2 files, so I’ll try to send them right now. Hope you are surviving the seige of hurricanes and are out of the line of fire. Let me know if there is any trouble with the files and I’ll try some thing else.

Best,

Dick R.

···

Excellent–thank you sir.

Jason

···

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 7:47 PM
To: CSGNET@listserv.uiuc.edu
Subject: Re: The book and the check

From Dick Robertson, 2004.09.12.1945CDT

Hi Jason,

** Got your check today after coming back from a couple days out of town. Thank you much.**

** Also, you might have heard from David, if you are regularly in touch with him, that I have had the chance to do some editing and got all the chapters as up to date as I could and got them onto 2 files, so I’ll try to send them right now. Hope you are surviving the seige of hurricanes and are out of the line of fire. Let me know if there is any trouble with the files and I’ll try some thing else.**

Best,

Dick R.

All electronic mail communications originating from or transmitted to Bridgeway Center, Inc. are subject to monitoring. This message and the information contained in it, which may consist of electronic data attachments, are the confidential and proprietary communications of Bridgeway Center, Inc. and are intended to be received only by the individual or individuals to whom the message has been addressed If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please take notice that any use, copying, printing, forwarding or distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the Bridgeway Center, Inc. Privacy Officer at (850) 833-7540 and/or forward the message to hipaa@bridgeway.org and delete or destroy all copies of this message.