The Interdisciplinary Handbook of Perceptual Control Theory, Volume II: Living in the Loop

hi all,
You may have heard over e-mail, twitter or otherwise. The new volume of the PCT handbook has been published.

Mansell, W., de Hullu, E., Huddy, V., & Scholte, T. (2023). The Interdisciplinary Handbook of Perceptual Control Theory Volume 2: Living in the Loop. Elsevier.

Paperback ISBN: 9780323911658 for sale at Elsevier or through other sellers.

View and purchase chapters at Sciencedirect.

Open access materials:

Preface: a contemporary introduction to Perceptual Control Theory.

Mansell, W., de Hullu, E., Huddy, V., & Scholte, T. (Eds.). (2023). Preface. In The Interdisciplinary Handbook of Perceptual Control Theory, Volume II (pp. xxix–xlv). Academic Press. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-323-91165-8.10000-9.

Open access at Sciencedirect

Kindly recorded on audio by Michael Landman (50 minutes).

We will host a launch event on April 17th.

Welcome at our official launch of the book (over zoom), April 17th, 2023.

There is a voucher available for a 30% discount on the (costly) book. I’ll be happy to send it to you. Email me at eva.dehullu@ou.nl.

Eva

1 Like

Dear Reader,

You are cordially invited Monday 17 April to the online Book Launch of the Interdisciplinary Handbook of Perceptual Control Theory: Volume II edited by Warren Mansell, Eva de Hulu, Vyv Huddy, and Tom Scholte.

Details of the book and the book launch, including its timing, can be seen by clicking on the links below my name or on Eva’s message above.

The Launch is an important PCT event and development that speaks to the heart of what IAPCT Membership is about. I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Richard Pfau, IAPCT Secretary

Launch party:

Time and date of the Book Launch

More information about the book at iapct.org

Order at Elsevier

Zoom launch meeting link

Information on the book and launch party from our IAPCT website:

1 Like