Wonder Weeks slide presentation

[From Dag Forssell (2009.09.28.0740 PST)]

The slide presentation by Frans Plooij was no longer accessible when my original website was unplugged. The new site will be much better for parents.

Until the new website is finished, including a more permanent home for these slide show files, I have made them available at

ftp.pctresources.com user name: pctstudent password: re5earch!

Look for a special folder: WonderWeeksSlideShows

Best, Dag

The slide presentation by Frans Plooij was no longer accessible when my original website was unplugged. The new site will be much better for parents.

Until the new website is finished, including a more permanent home for these slide show files, I have made them available at

Best, Dag

[From Kenny Kitzke (2009.09.28)]

Hi, Dag. When I went to the ftp, and clicked the open button, I got a “Page Not Found” balloon. I don’t know if it is something I am doing wrong or is there a problem that others are also experiencing?

I would enjoy seeing that slide show.

Kenny

In a message dated 9/28/2009 10:43:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, csgarchive@PCTRESOURCES.COM writes:

···

The slide presentation by Frans Plooij was no longer accessible when
my original website was unplugged. The new site will be much better
for parents.

Until the new website is finished, including a more permanent home
for these slide show files, I have made them available at

Best, Dag

[From Dick Robertson,2009.09.28.1159CDT]

Dag,

I pasted that url in an got an answer from Google:Doesn’t match any url.
??

Best,

Dick R

···

----- Original Message -----
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009 9:44 am
Subject: Wonder Weeks slide presentation
To: CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU

The slide presentation by Frans Plooij was no longer accessible
when
my original website was unplugged. The new site will be much
better
for parents.

Until the new website is finished, including a more permanent
home
for these slide show files, I have made them available at

ftp.pctresources.com user name:
pctstudent password: re5earch!

Best, Dag

Dick Robertson,2009.09.28.1159CDT] Also Kenny

I did not provide an address to a web page. There is none.

To access an ftp address, (this was not www.) it is best to use an FTP transfer program. I recommend the gratis, open source FTP transfer program FileZilla FTP CLient, available for several platforms at http://filezilla-project.org/download.php. Once you have installed the program, you enter

Host: ftp.pctresources.com Username: pctstudent Password: re5earch!

and click on the Quickconnect button. Next time, you can click on the arrow to the right of the Quickconnect button and select pctstudent@pctresources.com.

To the left you will see the file structure of your hard disk.

To the right, you will see the file folders at this ftp site.

Look for the folder WonderWeeksSlideShows, then drag the files you want from there to the folder of your choice on your hard disk. Once the pdf files are on your hard disk, you click on them to open. The Acrobat reader version 9 will play both sound and video that is embedded in the files.

Best, Dag

To access an ftp address, (this was not www.) it is best to use an FTP transfer program. I recommend the gratis, open source FTP transfer program FileZilla FTP CLient, available for several platforms at Download FileZilla Client for macOS (Intel). Once you have installed the program, you enter

and click on the Quickconnect button. Next time, you can click on the arrow to the right of the Quickconnect button and select pctstudent@pctresources.com.

Look for the folder WonderWeeksSlideShows, then drag the files you want from there to the folder of your choice on your hard disk. Once the pdf files are on your hard disk, you click on them to open. The Acrobat reader version 9 will play both sound and video that is embedded in the files.

Best, Dag

Dag,

Beuatiful presentation. Congratulations!

David Goldstein

···

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dag Forssell" <csgarchive@PCTRESOURCES.COM>
To: <CSGNET@LISTSERV.ILLINOIS.EDU>
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 10:40 AM
Subject: Wonder Weeks slide presentation

Best, Dag

Dick,

Interesting how the same instructions from someone else hit the spot that mine missed. Must be the repetition :slight_smile:

Dag

···

=======================================================

To access an ftp address, (this was not www.) it is best to use an FTP transfer program. I recommend the gratis, open source FTP transfer program FileZilla FTP CLient, available for several platforms at http://filezilla-project.org/download.php. Once you have installed the program, you enter

Best, Dag

Dick,

Interesting how the same instructions from someone else hit the spot that mine missed. Must be the repetition :slight_smile:

Dag

···

=======================================================

To access an ftp address, (this was not www.) it is best to use an FTP transfer program. I recommend the gratis, open source FTP transfer program FileZilla FTP CLient, available for several platforms at Download FileZilla Client for macOS (Intel). Once you have installed the program, you enter

Best, Dag