IAPCT Conference Lodging deadline

Dear CSGnet Participants,

This year’s IAPCT conference has been priced as low as possible to encourage your participation and, as we hope, the participation of students from other learning institutions who might be able to take time out to spend a long weekend at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL October 11 - 13. The actual conference, outside of our annual meeting and reception on Oct 11, is on October 12 & 13 (a Friday and Saturday) which we hope will make student participation possible. We are also offering registration fee financial aid for non-Northwestern University students. Getting young people involved in the PCT discussion is vital! Do you know any students who might be interested?

We hope YOU are interested!

REGISTRATION FEES (includes lunch on Oct 12 & 13)

Members Registration fee: $100

(Membership available with registration for $60)

Non-Members Registration fee: $135

Please note:

SEPTEMBER 10
deadline for discounted lodging rates of $135 per night for 2 people at the Doubletree Hotel in Skokie, IL

For more detailed information about lodging at the Doubletree:

https://iapctconference.wixsite.com/iapct

IAPCT Registration 2018-3.pdf (123 KB)

Conference Schedule - IAPCT - Updated 24 July 2018.docx (216 KB)

···

NOTE: As of today, I am seeing less expensive rooms at the Super 8 by Wyndham in Morton Grove, IL for about $85/night plus tax/fees

Attached is a registration form and a copy of the conference schedule for your convenience. Please send your registration in as soon as possible since it facilitates planning the annual meeting, reception dinner, and meals at the conference.

Your attendance is greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Allie Powers

Secretary, IAPCT

Dear Allie,

I am recovering from kidney cancer surgery. I am interested but can not attend.

David Goldstein

···

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, August 3, 2018, “Alison Powers” (controlsystemsgroupconference@gmail.com via csgnet Mailing List) csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

This year’s IAPCT conference has been priced as low as possible to encourage your participation and, as we hope, the participation of students from other learning institutions who might be able to take time out to spend a long weekend at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL October 11 - 13. The actual conference, outside of our annual meeting and reception on Oct 11, is on October 12 & 13 (a Friday and Saturday) which we hope will make student participation possible. We are also offering registration fee financial aid for non-Northwestern University students. Getting young people involved in the PCT discussion is vital! Do you know any students who might be interested?

Please note:

SEPTEMBER 10
deadline for discounted lodging rates of $135 per night for 2 people at the Doubletree Hotel in Skokie, IL

NOTE: As of today, I am seeing less expensive rooms at the Super 8 by Wyndham in Morton Grove, IL for about $85/night plus tax/fees

Attached is a registration form and a copy of the conference schedule for your convenience. Please send your registration in as soon as possible since it facilitates pla
nning the annual meeting, reception dinner, and meals at the conference.

Sincerely,

Allie Powers

Secretary, IAPCT

David,

I’m glad for you recovery. If I understood you right you’d like to attend to CSG meeting, but can not be there ? As you I’d like to see some great moments of CSG meeting but I can’t go there. Maybe you thought that you could attend to CSGnet meeting via »video conference«. I for example would pay for two or three lectures. But sure not for listening Rick.

Boris

···

From: David Goldstein (davidmg@verizon.net via csgnet Mailing List) [mailto:csgnet@lists.illinois.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2018 10:37 PM
To: csgnet@lists.illinois.edu
Subject: Re: IAPCT Conference Lodging deadline

Dear Allie,

I am recovering from kidney cancer surgery. I am interested but can not attend.

David Goldstein

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Friday, August 3, 2018, “Alison Powers” (controlsystemsgroupconference@gmail.com via csgnet Mailing List) csgnet@lists.illinois.edu wrote:

Please note:

SEPTEMBER 10 deadline for discounted lodging rates of $135 per night for 2 people at the Doubletree Hotel in Skokie, IL

Attached is a registration form and a copy of the conference schedule for your convenience. Please send your registration in as soon as possible since it facilitates pla nning the annual meeting, reception dinner, and meals at the conference.

Sincerely,

Allie Powers

Secretary, IAPCT